Consider the following graphs, excerpted from books by Schottenbauer Publishing.
- Which graphs show harmonic oscillation?
- Which graphs show circular motion?
- Describe the relationship between x and y components in circular motion.
- Using these graphs, describe at least one similarity between harmonic oscillation and rotation.
- Using these graphs, describe at least one difference between harmonic oscillation and rotation.
Over 8,000 graphs from Schottenbauer Publishing provide real-life topics for student learning, including sports, transportation, construction, environment, music, entertainment/toys, and general physics.